Reimbursement Forms

  • Floor Money Form
  • Each resident receives floor money every semester. The amount of money is decided the first House Meeting of the semester. Currently, it is $20 for Spring 2021. To use your floor money, do not pay tax using the tax exempt form. Floor money will not reimburse tax. Save the receipts and submit the form to the McCormick Treasurer. Floor money purchase must have the approval of 3 residents in that GRT group.

  • Tax Exemption Form (ST-2) Form
  • Tax Exemption Form (ST-5) Form

Judcomm Complaint Form 
Please use this form to contact the McCormick Judicial Committee, also known as Judcomm. Some examples of issues you can contact Judcomm about include room reservation policy violations, suite or floor agreement issues, and noise issues.

Mid-Semester Moving Form 
Please fill out this form if you would like to enter the mid-semester moving lottery.

Dish Closet Checkout Form 
Fill out this form if you would like to check out an item from the dish closet.

Repair Request Form 
Fill out this form on Atlas if you have any problems with the McCormick facilities.

House Government Forms

Interested in running for House Government? Fill out these forms and return them to the McCormick President.